Use WooCommerce NestPay Payment Gateway to accept local currency payments.
Streamline payment processing in order to make more sales. WooCommerce NestPay Payment Gateway enables your WooCommerce powered webshop to accept payments by Maestro, MasterCard and VISA cards. Additionally, accept payments in your local currency, which is equally important for your local customers.
It generates an encrypted form that submits purchase data from your website to the NestPay secure payment page. There, customer securely enters the payment card details.
After successful payment, the user is taken to the ‘Thank You’ page on your website. Bank server sends the HTTP request in the background in order to confirm the payments.
Focus on sales and leave payment processing to experts!
You don’t have to worry about PCI compliance. Because credit card data is being captured on NestPay secure server so, SSL certificate for your website is not required.
Do not settle for intermediary services that add an additional fee and charge you monthly. Buy a standalone plugin for one-off payment of only €49!
A contract with a bank which uses NestPay is required.
For testing purposes, a test account is provided as well as a test credit card number. You can easily switch between production and test mode from WooCommerce dashboard on your website.
- PHP 5.6 or greater
- ionCube loader (PHP extension, usually pre-installed on most web servers.)
Accept payments in local currency in order to make more conversions!
- Sign a contract with a bank which uses NestPay in order to receive Merchant ID
- Download and install this extension into your WooCommerce store
- Enable NestPay Payment Gateway
- Save Merchant ID and Store Key on the settings page
- Set Success and Failure pages
- After testing, switch from Test to Production mode