Use WooCommerce Raiffeisen Bank Payment Gateway to accept local currency payments.
Streamline payment processing in order to make more sales. WooCommerce Raiffeisen Bank Payment Gateway enables your WooCommerce powered webshop to accept payments by Maestro, MasterCard and VISA cards. Additionally, accept payments in your local currency, which is equally important for your local customers.
It generates an encrypted form that submits purchase data from your website to the Raiffeisen Bank secure payment page. There, customer securely enters the payment card details.
After successful payment, the user is taken to the ‘Thank You’ page on your website. Bank server sends the HTTP request in the background in order to confirm the payments.
Focus on sales and leave payment processing to experts!
You don’t have to worry about PCI compliance. Because credit card data is being captured on Raiffeisen Bank secure server so, SSL certificate for your website is not required.
Do not settle for intermediary services that add an additional fee and charge you monthly. Buy a standalone plugin for one-off payment of only €49!
A contract with Raiffeisen Bank is required. See Raiffeisen Bank presence here.
In contrast to other payment processing companies, with Raiffeisen Bank, all payments are being immediately credited to your bank account. Therefore, there is no need to additionally withdraw funds. As a result, there are no withdrawal fees and your funds are available immediately.
For testing purposes, a test account is provided as well as a test credit card number. You can easily switch between production and test mode from WooCommerce dashboard on your website.
- PHP 7.2 or greater
- ionCube loader (PHP extension, usually pre-installed on most web servers.)
Accept payments in local currency in order to make more conversions!
- Sign a contract with Raiffeisen Bank in order to receive Merchant and Terminal ID
- Download and install this extension into your WooCommerce store
- Enable Raiffeisen Bank Payment Gateway
- Save Merchant ID and Terminal ID on the settings page
- Set Success and Failure pages
- Set Return URLs in your Raiffeisen Bank account dashboard
- After testing, switch from Test to Production mode